Free series on Energy Transition and Climate Change!
January 8, 2020
The Florence School of Regulation has launched its most recent podcast series on the Energy Transition and Climate Change.
Net Zero is a podcast series by the Florence School of Regulation on the Energy Transition and Climate Change. In the podcast, key actors are interviewed to understand where we are now, the impact for utilities, the challenges that lie ahead for legislators and regulators, as well as the benefits for the environment, and ultimately, for European citizens.
Listen here and catch the next season! http://bit.ly/2qzzMfg
- 100% renewables – myth or reality? Albert Cheung on Net Zero
- Show me the money – will consumers pay more or less for electricity? | Monika de Volder
- What is the real impact of the energy transition on the environment? | Tara Connolly
- Can electricity grids go beyond transmission and distribution? | Viviana Vitto
- Going digital – how is technology changing the electricity world? | Chris Peeters
- Will consumers really be in the drivers seat of the energy transition? | Annette Jantzen on Net Zero
No items found
You may also like…